Do you wanna say Hi ?
If you want to say hello or you just need any travel tips, I will be happy to answer you!
Just remember that, when I am not traveling, I am extremely busy trying to balance blogging and social life, so allow me a few days to answer you.
P.S: I extremely love when people email me with the latest traveling information, so I can updates my travel guides accordingly. Seriously, it’s amazing!
The simplest way to reach me is by e-mail:
Before contacting me, please read this carefully:
- First, you should know that I prefer to be contacted via email and don’t really like when people message me on Facebook.
- I will be happy to answer specific questions but please, don’t contact me asking if I could plan a personalized itinerary for you because I am not a travel agency.
- If you have a specific question about a specific topic written in any of my articles, yet, it is not answered, I would prefer if you publish your question in the comments section, so other travelers can see it.
- Moreover, don’t contact me asking about specific visa regulations from your country because I don’t know the visa policy from all the countries in the world. I have a Spanish passport and I just know the visa policy from most European Union countries and, in any case, you can find this information in most of my guides.
- If you are a brand or any commercial organization and want to work with Against the Compass, please refer to my Work with Me page.
- If you are a travel agency who wants to advertise their services on my site for free, don’t contact me. (I actually receive this sort of request very often)
- If you are a travel blogger who wants to guest post for Against the Compass, here you can find my guest post guidelines. Please note that this only refers to only travel bloggers.
- Remember to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.