Do you wanna say Hi ?
If you want to say hello or you just need any travel tips, I will be happy to answer you!
Just remember that, when I am not traveling, I am extremely busy trying to balance blogging and social life, so allow me a few days to answer you.
P.S: I extremely love when people email me with the latest traveling information, so I can updates my travel guides accordingly. Seriously, it’s amazing!
How to contact me
Get a fast answer – If you have a question about a specific destination or blog post and you want a very fast answer, post a comment on the blog post itself and I will answer you right away, immediately. I always give TOP priority to blog comments.
Get a slower answer – You can also send me an email but you may get a reply after a few days: joan(at)againstthecompass.com
Before contacting me, please read this carefully:
- First, you should know that I don’t really like when people message me on Facebook, especially when people try to chat. Comment on the blog post or send me an email.
- Don’t ask me for my personal Whatsapp number because I don’t tend to share it with random people on the internet.
- I will be happy to answer specific questions but please, don’t contact me asking if I could plan a personalized itinerary for you because I am not a travel agency.
- Moreover, don’t contact me asking about specific visa regulations from your country because I don’t know the visa policy from all the countries in the world. I have a Spanish passport and I just know the visa policy from most European Union countries and, in any case, you can find this information in most of my guides.
- If you are a brand or any commercial organization and want to work with Against the Compass, please refer to my Work with Me page.
- If you are a travel agent who wants to advertise their services on my site for free, don’t contact me. (I actually receive this sort of request very often)
- If you are a travel blogger who wants to guest post for Against the Compass, here you can find my guest post guidelines. Please note that this only refers to travel bloggers.
- Remember to follow me on Facebook and Instagram.
With love, Joan from Against the Compass