Do you wanna say Hi ?
If you want to say hello or you just need any travel tips, I will be happy to answer you.
P.S: I extremely love when people email me with the latest traveling information, so I can updates my travel guides accordingly. Seriously, it’s amazing!
If you want to guest post on Against the Compass, please refer to my guest post guidelines.
How to contact me
- You just want to say hello – If you just want to say hi, you can shoot me an email at joan(at)againstthecompass.com and I will answer you as soon as I can.
- You have traveling questions – If you have specific questions about the countries I have been to, please read carefully:
- Get a fast answer – If you have a question about a specific destination or blog post and you want a very fast answer, post a comment on the blog post itself and I will answer you right away, immediately. I always give TOP priority to blog comments.
- Get a slower answer – You can also send me an email but due to the large number of emails I receive, I may take a couple of days to reply: joan(at)againstthecompass.com
- You are a brand or any commercial entity – Please, read my Work with Me Page
Before contacting me, please read this carefully:
- I will be happy to answer specific questions but please, don’t contact me asking if I could plan a personalized itinerary for you because I am not a travel agency.
- Moreover, don’t contact me asking about specific visa regulations from your country because I don’t know the visa policy from all the countries in the world. I have a Spanish passport and I just know the visa policy from most European Union countries and, in any case, you can find this information in most of my guides.
- Don’t ask me for my personal phone number because I don’t tend to share it with random people on the internet.
- If you are a brand or any commercial organization and want to work with Against the Compass, please refer to my Work with Me page.
- Remember to follow me on Facebook and Instagram.
With love, Joan from Against the Compass